IntroductionIBC-Go v7 Cosmos SDK v0.47 CosmJS Guided Coding
This is a tutorial for wiring up the ICS-29 Fee Middleware to a Cosmos SDK blockchain and a React frontend.
This tutorial will cover creating a Cosmos SDK blockchain with the ICS-29 Fee Middleware wired up to it. It will also cover creating a React frontend that can interact with the blockchain.
In this tutorial, you will:
- Create an IBC enabled blockchain using the Cosmos SDK.
- Wire up the ICS-29 Fee Middleware to the blockchain.
- Create a React frontend that can interact with the blockchain.
- Run two blockchains locally and connect them using the Hermes relayer.
- Make an incentivized transfer between the two blockchains.